Warden is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated new monsters in the Minecraft 1.19 Wild Update. It’s strong, dangerous, and only found in a new biome called the Deep Dark in Minecraft 1.19. Even still, the Warden’s gameplay mechanics are still far from being understood by the public. From its weakness to the things that the Warden drops on death, we’re here to teach you all you need to know about this new enemy. Many topics need to be discussed. So, let’s not spend another second and explore the Minecraft Warden right now!
Quick reminder: If you’re looking for Minecraft accounts for sale, then head over to the gamesrift company directory and choose from hundreds of different accounts!
How to Create, Avoid, and Defeat a Warden in Minecraft?
You can learn about the Warden’s powers and the best strategies to avoid or defeat it in Minecraft 1.19 in this article.
Meet Warden: First Blind Mob in Minecraft
Warden is the strongest boss creature in Minecraft, as well as the only one that is blind and aggressive. Even if you’re wearing the game’s toughest Netherite armor, it may still kill you in two direct blows. Not only is this mob terrifying because to its size, but Warden’s visage just adds to the dread.
The Warden is taller and has a chest with an exposed heart than an Iron Golem. People say that its bright heart holds the souls of its adversaries. The heartbeat is audible when it spawns.
Minecraft Warden: Abilities
Warden is the game’s first blind mob. It finds its prey via vibrations, scent, and sound. If a player makes too much noise near the Warden, it kills them.
The following are some of the Warden’s powers in Minecraft 1.19:
- Players in the immediate vicinity are temporarily blinded by the effects of the Warden’s gloom. If you don’t have the Potion of Night Vision, this effect will render you completely blind in dimly lit situations.
- Melee attack: The Warden prefers to use its hands as a primary assault method (yeah, it can throw hands). When the difficulty is high, a single hit from the Warden delivers 45 damage points’ worth of damage.
- Sonic Shriek: If the Warden can’t strike its prey directly, it shrieks. It does 15 damage on hard and 10 on regular. This assault pushes you back many blocks.
Where to Find the Warden in Minecraft?
In Minecraft, the Warden only appears in the Deep Dark biome, which is a new cave biome below the underworld. The Warden usually shows up in the Ancient Cities. But the Warden doesn’t just show up in the world as other mobs do. Instead, you need to make it appear.
How to Spawn the Warden
Trigger a Sculk shrieker block to call the Warden. It’s an Ancient Cities Sculk block. Sounds and vibrations trigger this block. Warden doesn’t appear instantly. First, the shrieker shrieks twice. The third scream summons Warden.
This count is for the player, not the block. Misusing three shriekers still summons the Warden. Sculk shrieker only spawns if no Warden is within 48 blocks and the light level is below 11 points.
How to Defeat the Warden in Minecraft
It’s difficult to defeat the Warden. Unless you’re an expert fighter, bring the finest Minecraft potions. Here are some Minecraft tips and tricks which can help you to defeat Warden:
- The Warden is impervious to fire, lava, and drowning harm. Even mobs and players cannot cause it to be knocked back.
- Its melee assault incapacitates players’ shields for 5 seconds.
- It has 500 HP, which is greater than Ender Dragon and Wither at regular difficulty in both versions.
- If the Warden cannot hear or feel your vibrations, it will attempt to smell you out.
- Warden doesn’t target the nearest mob. It finds the most suspicious. Bringing additional mobs to distract the Warden may not work
- With the fundamentals out, you can utilize our in-depth tutorial to effortlessly fight Warden in Minecraft with several innovative approaches.
How to Avoid the Warden and Run Away
If you don’t feel like fighting the Warden in Minecraft 1.19, here are several techniques you may use to get away from it. Some of them include:
- Elytra: You may fly away from the Warden by using an Elytra. Due to the large open space of the Ancient Cities and the gloomy effect produced, it is conceivable.
- Trap on Spawn: Break up to two blocks surrounding the Warden using a pickaxe enchanted with Efficiency V. You must kill it before it can chase you. Then you may escape.
- Sneaking: You can try to sneak out of the Ancient City, even though it’s scary. The new enchantment for swift sneak boots that can be found in chests around the city can help you do the same thing. Mobs: You can bring more than one mob to the Ancient City to keep the Warden busy while you run away. Don’t forget that this trick only works half the time because the Warden prefers to attack players over other mobs.
- Liquid and Traps: If you’re feeling daring, you can capture the Warden with water or cobwebs. They won’t kill or trap it. But you can escape.
What Does the Warden Drop-in Minecraft?
When killed, the Warden will yield 5 experience orbs and a sculk catalyst. We don’t know what this drop means since sculk catalyst blocks are already produced in the deep dark biome. Minecraft’s creators may tweak this concept in the future, but don’t count on it. You may mine it with silk touch enchantment if you won’t to battle the Warden.
The sculk catalyst block may develop sculk features anywhere in the overworld. Kill experience-dropping creatures surrounding the block.
How to Make the Warden Despawn?
If you can’t kill the Warden, outwait it. The Warden detects vibrations and motion. It can even detect projectile vibrations.
The Warden despawns if it doesn’t sense any vibrations for 60 seconds and remains “quiet.” If a Warden is caught in liquid, it doesn’t dig to despawn and just disappears. Mid-Minecraft May’s 1.19 Pre-release 2 introduced this functionality.