Ayodhya. The Swami Vivekananda Auditorium of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University held a dialogue program with students about the UP Global Investors Summit-2023 on Monday. Keynote speaker, Lucknow University Prof. Nishi Pandey said that only by promoting agriculture sector, service sector, industrial sector for the development of India, we can decide the path of a developed country.
Read: – Adani Row: Rahul Gandhi says – Govt is afraid to discuss Adani issue, nation should also know the power behind them
He said that in its current form, the agriculture sector contributes 30 percent of the total GDP of the Indian economy. The remaining 70 percent is contributed by the service sector and industry. He said that this time the target of the state was a trillion economy and it was successful. He said that there is a greater possibility of private investment in this summit. Headed by Vice Chancellor Prof. Pratibha Goyal said that Uttar Pradesh will become Uttam Pradesh.
This mega event of UP Global Investors will strengthen the economic structure of the state. On this occasion, the special guest Municipal Commissioner Vishal Singh said that the objective of the Global Summit is to make India a developed country by 2047. There is also a unique effort to connect all the youth in the country. . Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s message was presented.
The operation was carried out by engineers Shambhavi, M Shukla and Ankit Mishra. Registrar Umanath made the vote of thanks. Finance Officer Purnedu Shukla, Nodal Officer of UP Global Investors Summit University Dr. Surendra Mishra, Prof. Chayan Kumar Mishra, Prof. Jaswant Singh, Prof. Himanshu Shekhar Singh, Prof. Ashutosh Sinha, Prof. Neelam Pathak, Prof. Farooq Jamal and Prof. Ashok Kumar Rai was there.