Ujjain. The special importance of Ekadashi has been told in Hinduism. This date comes twice in a month. There is a law to worship Lord Vishnu or his various incarnations on both these dates. Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Magh month is called Jaya (Jaya Ekadashi 2023) and Aja Ekadashi. This time this date will be for 2 days. Many auspicious yogas are also being made on Jaya Ekadashi. According to belief, the worship of Lord Vishnu and Lakshmiji on Jaya Ekadashi increases happiness and prosperity in the house. Know further on which day Jaya Ekadashi fast will be observed and other special things…
Jaya Ekadashi date will be for 2 days, on which day should we fast? (Jaya Ekadashi 2023 Date)
According to the Panchang, Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Magh month will start from 12 noon on Tuesday, January 31, which will remain till February 1, Wednesday, around 2 pm. Since Ekadashi Tithi will be on February 1 at sunrise, this fast will be observed on this day. Indra and Amrit Yoga are being formed on this day. Apart from these, when Jupiter is in its own sign, a great man named Hans will be formed. Along with this, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga will also be there. Fasting and worship done in so many auspicious yogas will continue to give auspicious results.
Subscribe to get breaking news alerts
What to do on Jaya Ekadashi? (What to do on Jaya Ekadashi?)
1. Fasting and worship should be done for Lord Vishnu on Jaya Ekadashi. If you are unable to do this, then visiting a Vishnu temple after taking bath etc. in the morning can also yield auspicious results.
2. The needy should be helped on Ekadashi. At this time the winter season is going on, accordingly, donate things to the poor and needy.
3. Donate the saffron flag to a Vishnu temple and also yellow clothes to the priest of the temple.
4. Water must be offered to the banana tree on Ekadashi date. There are many benefits from this.
What not to do on Jaya Ekadashi? (What not to do on Jaya Ekadashi?)
1. Do not consume non-vegetarian food on Ekadashi date and do not take any kind of intoxication. Doing so is considered a sin.
2. Celibacy should be specially followed on Ekadashi. Not only physically but mentally as well.
3. On this day food should also be pure. That is, avoid eating spicy, onion-garlic food. Eat rice even by mistake.
4. If a poor beggar comes to ask for something on Ekadashi, do not return him empty-handed. According to your ability, definitely give him something or the other.
read this also-
Hindu Tradition: Why is chicken pox disease celebrated in Hinduism in the form of mother? know the reason
Must respect the guest who comes home, otherwise he takes this valuable thing of ours.
Vastu Tips: Which parts of the house does Rahu influence, what is its effect on our life?
Disclaimer: Whatever information is given in this article is based on astrologers, almanacs, religious texts and beliefs. We are just a medium to bring this information to you. Users are requested to consider this information only as information. Relying on the article, if you want to take some measures or do any other work, then you will be automatically responsible for it. We will not be responsible for this.