Ind vs Aus 2nd ODI. The second ODI between India and Australia is scheduled in Visakhapatnam. This ground is very lucky for the Indian team because here Team India has not lost any match for the last 10 years. Here Team India’s winning percentage is 80 percent. India’s target will be to win the series while Australia’s team will try to return to the series by winning this match. Overall, this match is going to be very interesting.
India’s record in Vizag
Subscribe to get breaking news alerts
The Indian team lost the match at this ground in Visakhapatnam in 2013 and it is also India’s only defeat at this ground. Means Team India has been invincible here for 10 years. The Indian team has so far played a total of 9 ODIs at Vizag ground, out of which 8 have been won and 1 has been lost. This defeat was against the West Indies. The last encounter between India and Australia at this ground was in 2010 in which India defeated Australia by 5 wickets.
10 Unique Facts of India-Australia
- highest score- Australia has scored 389 runs in 2020
- lowest score- Indian team was all out for 63 in 1981
- Biggest win Australia won by 208 runs in 2004
- Smallest win Australia won the match by 1 run in 1992
- Most runs Sachin scored 3077 runs against Kangaroo team
- Biggest innings Rohit Sharma scored 209 runs in 2013
- Most centuries Sachin scored a total of 9 centuries
- Most sixes Rohit Sharma hit 76 sixes against the team
- Most wickets Brett Lee took 55 wickets against India
- best bowling Murali Karthik took 6 wickets for 27 runs
Kuldeep Yadav successful player
The record of the Indian players at the Visakhapatnam ground has been excellent. Kuldeep Yadav has played a total of 3 matches here and has taken 9 wickets. Talking about batting, Virat Kohli’s record has been excellent. Virat has scored a total of 556 runs in 6 matches. Virat’s highest score is 157 runs. This ground has also been excellent for skipper Rohit Sharma as he has scored 342 runs in 6 innings in Vizag. A century is also registered in the name of Rohit. Rohit’s best score is 159 runs.
This is Team India Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj.
This is Team Australia Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Labuschagne, Josh English, Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, David Warner.
read this also
Not only Pant, these 8 star cricketers will not be seen in IPL, without them the season will be incomplete
Leave a Reply