India Meteorological Department has predicted the possibility of heat wave in Maharashtra between April and June. The Meteorological Department has predicted that West Maharashtra and Konkan will experience hotter than normal days in the month of April.
(Also Read: Emergency landing of Dubai-bound flight; What exactly happened?)
The weather department has predicted that the temperature in many parts of Maharashtra will remain above average. Therefore, citizens have been urged to be careful. The Meteorological Department has informed that there is no chance of cloudy weather or unseasonal rain in Maharashtra for the next five days from April 1.
What will you take care of in summer?
- Keep a water bottle nearby
- Drink plenty of water, wear soft, cotton clothes to protect yourself from the sun.
- Include fruits, buttermilk, lemon water, juice, syrup, curd in your diet.
What not to do?
- Avoid going out in the sun between 12 noon and 3.30 pm.
- Avoid wearing dark, tight and thick clothes.
- If the temperature outside is high, physical activities should be avoided.
- Keep kitchen doors and windows open for fresh air.
Leave a Reply