The closing ceremony of the Bharat Jodo Yatra will be held at Srinagar Congress Headquarters. (Photo Credit: News Nation)
- Congress invites 21 major non-NDA parties to attend the closing ceremony
- Bharat Jodo Yatra started from Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu on 7th September and passed through 12 states
- Rahul Gandhi unfurls the national flag at historic Lal Chowk in Srinagar on the last day of the yatra
Bharat Jodo Yatra Congress leaders on the eve of the conclusion of Rahul Gandhi Said that the march on foot from South to the ends of North India has been one of the most beautiful and profound experiences of his life. Rahul Gandhi said, ‘I got to learn a lot from the Bharat Jodo Yatra. I have met and talked to lakhs of people. The purpose of the yatra was to unite India. We marched against the hatred and violence being spread. Bharat Jodo Yatra got very good response in the country. No one expected that we would get such a response. We saw the strength of the people of India during this period. In this journey we Inflation And Unemployment Raised the issues of We also got to hear about the problems of farmers and unemployed youth in the country. The Bharat Jodo Yatra has been one of the most beautiful and profound experiences of my life. Significantly, after traveling more than 4 thousand kilometers through 12 states and union territories, the closing ceremony of Congress’s ambitious ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’, which ended on Sunday, will be held in Srinagar on Monday. Leaders of many opposition parties can participate in this. On Sunday, Rahul Gandhi visited the historical places of Srinagar as soon as he entered the last day of the yatra. Lal Chowk Hoisted the national flag on the clock tower of
Top five important points related to Bharat Jodo Yatra
- The Bharat Jodo Yatra will formally end with a function at the J&K Congress headquarters in Srinagar on Monday. This will be followed by a rally led by Rahul Gandhi at the Sher-e-Kashmir Stadium, where the Congress and other like-minded parties are expected to participate.
- Congress has invited 21 major non-NDA parties to attend the closing ceremony of Bharat Jodo Yatra. According to a senior Congress strategist, all like-minded parties, including the Aam Aadmi Party and the Bharatiya Rashtriya Samiti, have been invited to join the march. However, five political parties namely AIADMK, YSRCP, BJD, AIMIM and AIUDF have not been invited.
Also read: IND vs NZ: India won the match, still these questions arose!
- Rahul Gandhi was accompanied by his sister and Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and other party leaders from Jammu and Kashmir during the flag hoisting at the clock tower of Srinagar’s Lal Chowk on Sunday.
- Before the formal ceremony of concluding the Bharat Jodo Yatra, Rahul Gandhi said, ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra has been one of the most beautiful and profound experiences of my life. The Bharat Jodo journey has been one of the most beautiful and profound experiences of my life. I have no words to express to you the experiences I got from this trip. The purpose of the yatra was to unite India. We marched against the hatred and violence being spread. We got tremendous response and cooperation from the people during this journey. No one expected that we would get such a response. ,
- Bharat Jodo Yatra started from Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu on 7th September and covered 12 States and two Union Territories namely Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab and Jammu- Covered a distance of 4,080 kms through Kashmir. During the entire march, Rahul Gandhi addressed 12 public meetings, held more than 100 meetings, 13 press conferences, held talks on the go in more than 275 pre-planned visits.
First Published : 30 Jan 2023, 08:12:57 AM
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.